A client of ours in public accounting is undergoing an IFRS implementation on behalf of their client. They require a skilled Accountant who can validate and test IFRS implications, as well as prepare compliance reviews.
As the IFRS Implementation Specialist on this project, you will hone your research, leadership, and consulting skills.
- Research IFRS 9, 15, 16 and 17 regulations, prepare models to assess impacts of changes prior to adoption of IFRS regulations
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of the client's financial instruments, contract revenue, leases and real estate portfolios
- Evaluate transactions and perform reconciliations
- Other duties as assigned
- CPA, CA designation
- Prior experience researching and implementing IFRS regulations and accounting policies
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Demonstrated leadership experience
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume in confidence to Michelle@ifgpr.com.