Our Client, a major bank, is looking to add a Project Manager to support digital initiatives for various banking products.
This is a 12-month contract to start. Location – downtown, Toronto.
As the Project Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage program/project portfolio and service cross-functional transformation initiatives such as Lean Six Sigma, and monitor the quality of milestone artifacts, project/program reporting, and project governance
- Ensure initiatives are managed in accordance with the company’s policies and framework
- Provide Program Manager with visibility into project progress, while supporting effective decision-making, approvals, and direction
- Provide value-added project management mentoring to team members to support successful project delivery
Candidates to meet consideration will possess the following skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, a related discipline
- 6-9 years project management experience preferably with digital initiatives and projects
- Expert knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and change management
- Advanced ability to develop project plans, manage individual deadlines and goals
- Advanced knowledge of project metrics, including gathering, reporting, trend analysis and creation
- Expert knowledge of risk assessment (including cost/benefit analysis) and quantification methodologies
- PMP certification is required
- Lean/Six Sigma methodologies knowledge and/or certification
- Technical skills: MS Office applications including MS Project, Visio, JIRA and Confluence, SDLC
Please send your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org today!