Our client, a large financial organization located in Kitchener, is looking to add a senior level Business Analyst to support their Production Team, reporting to the Director of Investment Fund Management on a 1 year contract to start.
As the Business Analyst, duties will include:
- Research, recommend and implement workflow efficiencies to continually improve service quality and efficiency of operational business processes
- Conduct interviews with business and technical experts to identify and communicate issues
- Gather comprehensive information to be used in problem identification and resolution
- Work with management to identify workflow or technology issues and develop creative solutions
- Develop new procedure documentation in support of new process, products or system enhancements
- Provide post implementation support for all approved deliverables
- Responsible for analysis on key projects to understand impacts and recommend solutions, exhibit innovative ideas to influence positive project outcomes and process improvements
Candidates to meet consideration will possess the following skills:
- Excellent MS Office skills including Excel and Visio
- 5+ years of BA experience
- Extensive finance/investment/fund experience
- Undergrad required, any additional BA specific education would be considered an asset
Interested parties can send their resumes in MS Word format to MelissaN@ifgpr.com today!