Title: Technical Evangelist
The Tech Evangelist role is key to our client's partner recruit strategy
The goal is to recruit and secure ISV (independent software vendor) partner’s technical commitment, ensure ongoing enablement and support business growth through technical advisory, education and development. The Tech Evangelist should possess deep Azure architecture and development expertise to be able to identify and drive high priority initiatives in collaboration with individuals and the partner.
The role will need to identify technical opportunities within the partner, conduct Azure architecture reviews, build POCs and build partner technical capacity by working with the recruit partner portfolio.
The focus of the role is deep commitment to the partner ecosystem to build a mutually beneficial technical and practice development relationship by working closely with partner technical leadership. Success will be to identify & nurture partner recruit, technical enablement and accelerate cloud consumption.
Technical Evangelists must also build trusted relationships and manage technical relationship with managed partners and secure technical commitment. Share broad knowledge of the industry, IT landscape and our client platform, demonstrate technical leadership and help partners drive their business towards digital transformation.
Technical Evangelists are responsible for successful skills and talent development of partners to successfully provide solutions and services on our client's cloud platform. Identify and address gaps and technical blockers. Enable partners by conducting Architecture Design Session, Proof of Concepts or land offers to drive through channel execution.
IFG is looking for someone with:
- Proven and broad technical background in Azure architecture and development.
- Strong development background both across enterprise and modern technologies with a primary focus on cloud computing.
- Deep understanding of digital transformation business drivers, cloud platforms, emerging computing trends and their impact on customer opportunities.
- 10+ years of related experience in technology solutions/practice development, Cloud / Infrastructure technologies. Knowledge in project management, technical Sales and technical account management.
- Proven track record of building deep technical relationships and building cloud consumption share in large or strategic accounts.
- Inclusive and collaborative - driving teamwork and cross-team alignment
- Strong partner relationship management and solution development skills
- Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small technical audiences.
- Problem solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through with partners.
- Technical BS degree, Computer Science or Math background required. MS in related fields desirable.
For consideration, please email your resume to Jennifer@ifgpr.com with “ Technical Evangelist” in the subject line.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com