Senior Financial Analyst
Our client, a growing public company in the KWC, is looking to hire a full time Senior Financial Analyst onto their team due to growth in business. If you are looking for a workplace where you can grow with the company and have opportunity to move into different groups [&/or be promoted] we’d love to hear from you!
This role reports into the Finance Manager and will be responsible for the following:
- Participate in the planning and update processes
- Review consolidated P&L and local statements
- Ensure all month end journal entries are booked and completed accurately and on a timely basis
- Prepare monthly balance sheet account reconciliations
- Prepare and submit accurate and timely financial reporting that supports management’s decision-making process.
To be considered for this position, our client is looking for someone with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- Accounting designation is required (CA, CGA, CMA) – Pursuing or Designated
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years previous experience in a similar role, coupled with 2 years of Planning experience
- CPG experience is highly preferred
NOTE – We will not be accepting International Candidates.
If you meet the requirements; please email your Up to Date (WORD) Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com where full time opportunities are at www.ifgfinancialsearch.com and contract/project opportunities at ww.ifgprojectresourcing.com.