Our client, a Top-5 Bank in Canada, is looking for a Reporting Analyst for a 12-month contract in one of their Downtown Toronto locations. As the Reporting Analyst, you will be active in engaging your stakeholder community and supporting the senior leadership team through reporting, data analytics and custom presentation content.
- Collaborates with stakeholders to design, develop and produce appropriate reports at regular intervals to provide insightful analytics for senior leadership team
- Provides decision support and analytics for technology financials, project delivery and resource management
- Leads change by identifying enhancements and improvements to existing processes and systems
- Assist with the annual planning process and provide any ad hoc project portfolio or performance reporting
- Maintain a consolidated and comprehensive portfolio of reports
- Confirms and reconciles financial and project reporting requirements for Technology, Business and Enterprise teams
- Data analytics (OBI, MS Access, Excel (VBA), Freesight, general SQL etc.)
- Data visualization (advanced Tableau experience required)
- A superior ability to interact effectively with various levels of stakeholders and internal clients
- Finance experience
- Knowledge of program and portfolio management techniques
- Experience with other BI tools such as Qlikview, Microsoft Power BI, Alteryx, etc.
Candidates who match a minimum of 80% of the above listed skills, please send resumes in MS Word format to Daniel@ifgpr.com today!