Looking to find growth and stability all in one place?
My client in West GTA is looking for a Director of Treasury to help lead a team of professionals in the company’s continued growth.
The culture of the office is collaborative, supportive and challenging. This role would ideally be suited for someone who is looking to take the next step up in their career but also is planning for their long-term personal goals down the line. Mentorship from a remarkable VP, Treasury will be a big draw for anyone who is qualified. No city slickers here please, if you have an ego, leave it at the door!
As a Director of Treasury you will:
- manage a team to develop and implement initiatives to help minimize the company’s interest rate and liquidity risk
- lead the Asset Liability Management ALM function, including ALCO meetings, modelling, and regulatory compliance
- collaborate with the accounting team to develop controls and policies to ensure proper reportings
- guide the Investment team in their tactical and strategic investment / acquisition decisions
- Minimum 6 years of experience with liquidity risk, interest rate risk, treasury balance sheet management or asset liability management (ALM)
- Minimum 3 years of people management experience
- Exceptional written communication and presentation skills
- Skilled in liaising with multiple stakeholders
- Professional Designation: CPA, CMA, CGA, MFin, MMF, Ph.D, MSC, CFA, FRM
This job description is vague for a reason! We will share more details with the right candidates after we meet for an interview. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please submit an MS WORD copy of your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading “Director, Treasury”.
For all other opportunities, please refer to ifg-global.com.
Tags: Treasury, Asset Liability Management, Risk, Risk Management, Trading, Liquidity, Interest Rate Risk, Balance Sheet Management, ALM, BSM, RM, Banking