Seeking a self-directed Financial Analyst with strong financial analysis, budgeting and reporting skill sets to assist company on a project basis. The Financial Analyst will interact with various business lines to develop budgets, analyze financial results, and provide reporting to management. Core responsibilities include:
- Working with business lines to prepare realistic operating budgets.
- Developing key operating performance metrics and dashboards.
- Monitoring actual financial results against budgets. Performing variance analysis on balance sheet and income statement accounts. Investigating unusual variances and communicating unfavorable trends to management.
- Assisting with month-end closing and various accounting support needs.
- Assisting in creating efficiencies in manual processes using technology and streamlined procedures.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 6 years of progressive accounting and financial planning and analysis experience.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with ERP systems, Business Intelligence software, and advanced user of Excel.
International Financial Group helps with effective resume development, career coaching, and interview preparation to give you an edge in securing your next employment opportunity. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply.
We are an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to deliver a customized strategy that exceeds the needs and expectations of our candidates and clients. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim / transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits, while never compromising quality.
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.