Seeking a detail-oriented, highly analytical Consolidation Accountant to be a part of a high performing Accounting team that provides support multiple business units. The Consolidation Accountant will perform moderately complex accounting assignments, such as analyzing financial information, preparing analytics, resolving accounting discrepancies, coordinating audit process, reviewing, and verifying the accuracy of accounting records and various other assigned duties. Core responsibilities include:
- Assisting with daily accounting functions.
- Closing the books; preparing account reconciliations and journal entries.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual consolidated financial statements and management reports.
- Performing analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts to identify and investigate unusual fluctuations.
- Tweaking old reports and developing new reports, dashboards to identify, analyze and assist in resolving both financial and operational performance trends, opportunities, and risks. Communicating results of analysis to senior management timely.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- At least 4 years of combined public accounting and corporate accounting experience. CPA is a big plus.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with ERP and Reporting software. Proficient in MS Office products, advanced Excel skills (V-lookup, Pivot Tables).
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple tasks, ensuring that deadlines are met.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
International Financial Group helps with effective resume development, career coaching, and interview preparation to give you an edge in securing your next employment opportunity. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply.
We are an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to deliver a customized strategy that exceeds the needs and expectations of our candidates and clients. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim / transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits, while never compromising quality.
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.