Seeking a proactive, self-directed Financial Reporting Analyst with strong technical accounting skills and demonstrated ability to produce accurate and timely internal and external financial reports. The Financial Reporting Analyst will also participate in the closing process by preparing accounting reconciliations and journal entries. Core responsibilities include:
- Participating in the close process by preparing account reconciliations and journal entries.
- Preparing consolidated financial statements. Reconciling and analyzing intercompany accounts.
- Performing variance analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts to identify and investigate unusual fluctuations.
- Assisting in preparing internal reporting package and periodic SEC filings (10Q, 10K). Researching accounting or reporting issues identified.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of internal controls over financial reporting.
- Assisting with business planning, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance. A CPA designation is required.
- At least 4 years of progressive experience, with deep financial reporting skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact with all levels of an organization.
- Possesses advanced Excel skills and strong working experience with ERP and Consolidation/Reporting software.
- Works well independently and within a team. Flexible in adapting to a non-routine and fast paced environment.
International Financial Group helps with effective resume development, career coaching, and interview preparation to give you an edge in securing your next employment opportunity. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply.
We are an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to deliver a customized strategy that exceeds the needs and expectations of our candidates and clients. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim / transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits, while never compromising quality.
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.