Due to radical growth, our client is expanding their finance team yet again. The Financial Analyst they seek will bring their analytical experience and technical skills to the organization. Financial Analyst will work with cross function teams to improve financial processes, as well as work on other ad hoc reporting requests.
Financial Analyst Job Description:
- Coordinate with cross functional teams to help improve financial processes and to help improve accuracy and timing of reporting.
- Prepare monthly financial reports. Coordinate with finance partners in the field to ensure accuracy. Work to improve and documents the process for updating these reports.
- Coordinate with field finance to collect, consolidate, and organize producer compensation agreements into a centralized database.
- Participate in the annual budgeting process and update monthly forecast.
- Utilize systems such as One Source, Café, and Microsoft Office to generate ad hoc financial reporting on a monthly basis.
Financial Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 or more years related work experience
Financial Analyst Desired Abrtributes:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance discipline
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA) or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
Interested and qualified candidates please email you resume in Word to: firstname.lastname@example.org