Our client who is a Global Manufacturer is hiring top talent . If you have a blended background in Public /Private Accounting and are hoping to join a great company look no further.
Provide assistance with the preparation of the Company's external financial statements and the quarterly/annual SEC filings (10-Q's and 10-K). Specific responsibilities within this area include:
- Prepare footnotes and miscellaneous support
- Provide document referencing for all externally distributed documents.
- Provide external cash flow support and analyses
- Equity accounting analyses
- Prepare average share calculations for
Provide assistance with the review, research and implementation of all new U.S. GAAP accounting pronouncements and SEC regulations
Monthly close responsibilities, inclusive of:
4-6 years of experience
Certified Public Accounting designation
Direct experience in researching new accounting and SEC pronouncements
Bachelor's Degree and a CPA are required for this opportunity. To be considered for this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org