Are you looking for a new opportunity to join a renowned financial services organization? If so, our GTA client is looking to add a Senior Manager on their IT Audit team to undertake various responsibilities including:
- Leading a team through the annual audit plan that you will develop
- Execution of audit plan including leading specific audit projects such as:
- Vulnerability Management
- Security Monitoring
- Reporting of findings to Senior Management and Audit Committee
This dynamic team operates in a highly interactive and social working environment - to this end, personality fit and communication skills will be of key importance as there will be quite a bit of interaction with the large overall Finance team.
- CISA or CISSP credentials is a must have
- Accounting designation or CIA (financial background) is preferred
- Minimum 10-15 years IT Audit experience in progressive roles
- Must have IT GC and applications experience and be able to develop audit plans
- Must have managed IT audits including staff
- Financial Services industry experience highly preferred
- Strong communication, analytical and organizational skills
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading "Internal IT Audit" or call at 647-826-4335.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com