Our Global Manufacturing company located in Morton Grove is looking to hire a
Manager of Operations Finance .
Ideal candidate will come from a manufacturing background and have hands on work experience working at a plant .
The Manager of Operations Finance is responsible for ensuring that adequate accounting, reporting, analysis and controls are in place at all manufacturing operations in North America. This position will lead the Plant Controllers and drive improvement in reporting to ensure consistent, timely and meaningful analysis. In addition, this position interfaces with all levels of Operations and Senior Manager providing an adequate description of all finances in the plants while participating in the development of cost reduction and efficiency improvement programs.
- Excellent computer skills including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, hands-on, results oriented style
- Strong service orientation and ability to work as a team with all levels of management.
- Thorough, highly organized and efficient work habits
- Ability to proactively address and solve problems
- Ability to challenge the status-quo while effectively working in multiple team-based environments
- Balance detail orientation with “big picture” understanding of the business
- Ability to travel as needed to plant/corporate locations,
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 10 years’ experience in manufacturing environments and with KPI’s, including investment decisions, cost controls, and efficiency improvement projects
- Prior experience as a Plant Controller
- Significant ERP experience required
- CPA, CMA, or Graduate Degree preferable
- Experience with SAP
Experience with SOX compliance requirements . To be considered for this opportunity please contact Mary Kay Dowling at email@example.com