Our client, a major financial institution, is looking to hire a Manager on their Product Control team. The successful Manager, Product Control, will lead a small team within the department for the daily PnL, including trade break and reconciliations, accounting including mark to market and month-end close and risk attribution. In addition, the Manager, Product Control will be responsible for creating process improvements and efficiencies. This group is going through some changes and is looking to bring someone on board who is excited to own part of this process.
- 4+ years experience working in Product Control, Risk or related functions.
- Experience or understanding of accounting for financial instruments. Designation nice to have.
- Experience or understanding of risk and attribution.
- Strong Excel skills including pivot tables, VLOOKUPs and macro editing. VBA and macro coding nice to have
- Excellent communication skills.
If you are interested and qualified in this position, please send your resume to Toronto@ifgpr.com today.