Are you looking to make your first move into industry from public accounting or have you already made the jump but are looking for something new and exciting? If so, our rapidly growing publicly traded client located in the GTA, is looking to add a Senior Financial Analyst to collaborate on the following responsibilities:
- Monthly financial reporting process including consolidations, reconciliations and account analyses
- Public reporting requirements on a quarterly basis
- IFRS research and other potential ad hoc projects (strategic, systems or process improvements focused)
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
The dynamic team operates in a highly interactive and social working environment - to this end, personality fit will be of key importance as there will be quite a bit of interaction with the large Finance team.
- CPA designation (public accounting firm experience preferred)
- Experience with public financial reporting experience under IFRS
- Experience with consolidations and internal control certification process
- Experience with a large ERP system would be an asset
- Strong communication, analytical and organizational skills
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at email@example.com or call him at 647-826-4335.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com