M&A Senior Financial Analyst
Our Fortune 500 client is hiring an M&A Senior Financial Analyst. The nature of the M&A Senior Financial Analyst role will require excellent interpersonal skills and reward you with interesting and challenging work that will appear in in the press. The M&A team averages 2.5 deals close per month, and the one division alone is projected to growth from $1B - $3B over the next three years. The exposure and upward mobility beyond this role is truly limitless.
During due diligence, the Senior Analyst of Mergers & Acquisitions will be focused on validation of historical financial statements, pro forma modeling of revenue, compensation, and operating expenses. Post-close, the candidate will work with the regional finance teams and target company management to lead the financial integration, ensuring that each new acquisition is fully integrated into all of the organization’s established centralized accounting and finance processes within the required timeframe
The folks we placed here love the employee focused environment (group outings, team lunches, cutting edge facility, top-notch gym, open floor plan).
- Articulate financial due diligence request items to transaction brokers and or target company management.
- Substantive testing, including both tests of detail and analytical procedures over historical revenue, compensation, and operating expenses.
- Pro forma modeling by identifying and applying normalization adjustments to historical financial statements.
- Perform subject company risk assessment by conducting Q&A with targeted management, and reviewing information provided to identify financial risks.
- Prepare detailed written financial due diligence reports, including financial exhibits.
- Prepare closing balance sheets, and ensure adequate support.
- Integrate acquisitions into AJG’s centralized accounting and finance processes within the established timeframes.
- 1 – 2 weeks advanced notice will be provided for your travel schedule. Most trips with be last for only 2 business days.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics
- Minimum of 2 years related experience required
- CPA Candidate/Certification is preferred.
- Strong technical skills across Microsoft Office Suite, particularly with Microsoft Excel (e.g. HLOOKUP, VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Conditional Logic Functions (IF, AND, OR), Financial Functions (NPV, IRR, PV, etc.).
Qualified candidates email your resume to: email@example.com