My client, a high-growth global manufacturing company, is looking for an Accountant to join their team. The company was recently acquired by a multi-billion dollar manufacturing company so a huge opportunity to be involved in the company's growth!
This role will be responsible in ensuring the accuracy and integrity of financial statements, assisting in all month-end close processes (i.e. account reconciliations, journal entries, analysis and reporting), and providing overall support to the Accounting Department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review and analyze key balance sheet and P&L accounts
- Provide support for cost accounting
- Perform GL account reconciliation and analysis at month-end for assigned accounts
- Drive continuous improvement in processes, methodologies and reporting to support internal control and SOX requirements
- Assist in yearly audit preparing PBC’s, schedules and supporting documentation
- Assist other department staff with projects as directed by Accounting Manager
- Prepare and book adjusting entries at end of month
- Perform the month-end close for subsidiaries; reconciling all necessary G/L accounts
Education and Training
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance
- 2+ years experience in accounting preferably with a manufacturing company
- Proficient in Excel (vLookups, pivot tables, etc.)
- Ability to manage and prioritize projects
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Experience in an ERP system
Please contact Stacy at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.