Our client located downtown is hiring for 2 positions . Ideal candidate will have a degree in Accounting and come from Real Estate .
Position Purpose: Apply principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports.
· Prepare monthly financial statements – including general ledger review, monthly journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations, and P&L account schedules – and provide a detailed review and variance analysis, while ensuring they are properly stated and all supporting schedules are valid.
· Analyze lease commissions, tenant allowances, and other capital items for proper classification and appropriateness.
· Assist with bank loan draw preparation for tenant improvement costs
· Attend and participate in monthly team meetings.
· Coordinate with outside accountants during annual audits.
· Interact with Property Management, Asset Managers, etc.
· Review of A/P coding and descriptions.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
· 1-4 years of experience in real estate accounting.
· Experience with Yardi a plus.
· Ability to work with minimum supervision while understanding the necessity of clear communication and coordination.
· Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
· Ability to multi-task in a deadline oriented environment.
· Must be a results-driven team player. To be considered for this opportunity please contact Mary Kay Dowling at firstname.lastname@example.org