Our client, a well-established company in the Mississauga area, has an immediate requirement for a Sales Finance Analyst. In this hands-on, Sales Finance Analyst position, you will be responsible for a variety of duties reporting into the Director Sales Finance. The ideal candidate has experience in Consumer-Packaged Goods, Marketing or related business and be fluent in various database systems and be able to use excel to a high degree.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Run customized customer reports to support the Sales, Marketing and Finance teams in analyzing current business to include Performance Scorecards, weekly, monthly and Year to Date information
- Maintain standard reports to track operational business results
- Diagnose success of promotional activities
- Financial Sales reporting and analysis reporting
Forecasting / Planning
- Liaise with Sales, Customer, Marketing and Operations to provide timely and market reflective forecasting.
- Review Sales forecasts vs actuals
- Using various software platforms to generate the required data dumps to then manipulate and report on.
- Create commentary on the results
- Research and resolve variances
- University graduate in business or related program
- Enrolled in a program CPA/MBA or similar is a strong asset
- Strong excel and database experience
- Strong communication skills.
If you are qualified for this Sales Finance Analyst position, please submit your resume in confidence to Bruce Jardine, CPA, CMA at email@example.com, or call at 647.479.0324
To see our other opportunities they can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com