Title: Data Analyst
Our client, a global IT technology giant is looking for a Data Analyst to support their Central Marketing division. The Central Marketing division supports all segments (commercial & consumer), products, and cross-product solution areas and maximizes the use of global content, focusing marketing investments in alignment with customer buying scenarios, and leveraging Marketing Automation Programs.
We are looking for a Data Analyst guru to support the Central Marketing division and the Marketing reporting, Data, and BI team. Examples of reports and work can include: Cloud products consumption reports, Software licensing and renewals, Marketing Quality Automated Leads, Propensity lists for emails etc.
Data Strategy and Analysis
- Develop and implement reports & processes designed to create deeper understanding of data for marketing and business stakeholders
- Improve stakeholder ability to make better business decisions, improve marketing results
- Provide analysis and recommendations to business stakeholders as required per Sponsor guidance, including meeting participation, presentation iteration & data visualization
- Identify and recommend areas of operational improvement with regard to data
- Develop effective and efficient contact targeting strategy for marketing campaigns
- Point of contact dedicated data analysis support to designated subsidiary business groups – depth and scope of support directed by sponsor
- Help Sponsor drive improvements in reporting through collaboration with key business users, optimize reporting through scripts and automation when possible
- Gather business requirements and translate data support to understand underlying data requirements that the business needs
- Produce advanced or complex List Generation Data Files
- Provide support & assistance for business groups with coordination of contact upload, as appropriate and bandwidth allows
- Provide aggregate analysis of campaign performance periodically, as necessary, per available project bandwidth to accommodate requests of Sponsor or internal stakeholders
- It is integral part of the job to perform data quality checks, identify gaps and work with internal and external data contacts in order to improve data quality
- Assist on other data projects as appropriate, per available project scope bandwidth.
- Establish time plan and roadmap before reporting development begins
- Communicate timelines effectively to the sponsor and/or internal stakeholders
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in database analysis using SQL, SSIS, Power BI/Tableau
- Previous experience in data mining
- Previous experience in analytic support for Marketing (customer retention, campaign, etc.)
- Previous experience in providing insights and recommendations to business stakeholders
- Knowledge/experience with Technology/Telecom Industry
- Strong relationship building and communication skills, strong attention to detail, with ability to convey complex information in a clear, concise and credible manner.
- Proven experience working as part of the marketing team, understanding B2B and commercial lead funnel reporting.
- Previous examples of work can include, but not limited to: event analytics, marketing automation, contactability reports, dashboard, lead optimization, marketing data base understanding, social media analytics, revenue and pipeline reporting.
- Deep analytical skills, strong out-of-the-box thinking and a curious mind
- Strong prioritization and project management skills, including timely and proactive communications of timelines, status, issue escalation
- Database architecture, design and deployment working experience preferred
- University degree in related field preferred
- Nice to have: Understanding of CASL and implications on contactability
For consideration, please email your resume to Audrey@ifgpr.com with “Data Analyst” in the subject line.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com