Our client, a Fortune 500 leader, is looking for a Senior Analyst of Financial Systems to join their dynamic team! This is a newly created role due to a recent merger. This is a highly visible role and will be a part of the CFO's organization. The team will focus on identifying continuous improvements and partnering with business partners to implement the changes. This is an exciting time to join a new group that is going to be at the forefront of business transformation!
- Provides operational support of Tables Manager 1 for large, complex cubes and dimensions in alignment with industry best practices
- Performs business process analysis, requirements analysis and reviews the technical design
- Responsible for enhancing and updating the existing governance processes around change requests and access management as required.
- Responsible for training internal TM1 super-users in best practice and techniques.
- Learns new applications including, but not limited to, Cognos Controller and BI and provide support to the local and global user base
- Acts as the local point of contact of all Cognos applications incidents, issues and queries.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 1 year of financial project management
- 1+ years of system administration experience with Cognos software suites (i.e. Controller, TM1, Planning and Analytics)
- 1+ years of experience working in General Accounting, Corporate Accounting or Financial Planning & Analysis
- Experience in providing training and developing process documentation/user manuals
- Experience in being part of medium to large scale financial systems transformation projects
Please contact me at email@example.com if interested in hearing more!