Our client, a Fortune 500 leader, is looking for a Projects and Process Improvement Manager to join their dynamic team! This is a newly created role due to major growth within the organization. This is a highly visible role and partner with various functions throughout the organization. The team will focus on identifying continuous improvements and partnering with business partners to implement the changes. This is an exciting time to join a new group that is going to be at the forefront of business transformation!
- Manages the evaluation, measurement, monitoring, and control of existing and new projects and programs.
- Coordinates the activities of cross functional teams, task forces, critical projects or initiatives, and ensures they are working as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Supports project needs related to contracts through performing cost/benefit due diligence and building business cases for leadership.
- Monitors and reconciles project/program spend against budget and correct coding for all project invoices. Makes recommendations to management.
- Facilitates and develops strategic communications for executive level management.
- Collects, analyzes, compiles, and reports project strategy, planning & progress information, including financial, staffing, milestone progress and goal completions.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 2 years of experience in project management including managing a Project Portfolio and providing portfolio dashboards and reports.
- Experience in business process management, identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
- Experience managing projects with multiple stakeholders in a global organization.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Project.
- At least 1 year of experience planning, developing, and managing departmental expense and capital budgets.
- Willing to travel at least 20% of the time for business purposes.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.