Our client, a Fortune 500 leader, is looking for a Senior Manager of Global Finance Systems Development to join their dynamic team! This is a newly created role due to major growth within the organization. This is a highly visible role and will report directly to the VP of Global Finance Strategy and Transformation. The team will focus on identifying continuous improvements and partnering with business partners to implement the changes. This is an exciting time to join a new group that is going to be at the forefront of business transformation!
This role will provide oversight and management of a global team to provide application development, project completion, go-live and post-implementation support for financial applications. This team will be partnering across various functional areas to implement strategies.
- Oversees and manages a global team providing application development, project completion, go-live and post-implementation support for financial applications.
- Provides the functional, technical and analytical abilities sufficient for conducting business analysis and project management.
- Proposes and implements initiatives to increase company-wide efficiencies.
- Provides day-to-day direction and oversight of key technology/information systems and general support activities.
- Works with key stakeholders to develop project plans and budget estimates to support major project and enhancements implementation activities, while reducing risk.
- Leads the solution and tool selection and oversees fit-gap analysis, requirements gathering, solution design, application configuration and testing process.
- Applies financial systems expertise and studies market trends to identify growth and improvement opportunity areas from a systems and process improvement aspect.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 4 years of financial systems project management experience.
- Experience with various software including Cognos (i.e. Controller, TM1/Planning, and Analytics) and SAP S/4 Hana Finance and BPC.
- Experience mapping business requirements to applications development and designing custom solutions.
- Experience applying Agile methodology.
- Effective communication and partnership with individuals at all levels of the organization, in the business community and with vendors.
- At least 2 years of experience planning, developing, and managing departmental expense and capital budgets.
- At least 2 years of experience directly managing people, including hiring, developing, motivating, and directing people as they work.
- Willing to travel up to 20% of the time for business purposes.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!