Our client, a well-established and successful public practice firm located in mid town Toronto, that provides a wide range of accounting, is looking to add to their team!
Due to continuous steady growth and opportunity, they are looking for a full-time Intermediate Accountant. The candidate must be able to interact with staff and clients in a positive and professional manner, must be well organized, efficient and have the ability to multitask. If you are looking to grow your career within public accounting while gaining some very valuable experience, then this is the job for you!
- Prepare Notice to Reader and Review Engagement files
- Reviewing personal tax returns;
- Preparing complex files, tax planning and research.
Qualifications & Expectations:
- About 2 years of experience in public accounting;
- Experience reviewing paperless working paper;
- Knowledge of Caseware, Caseview, and Profile
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume in confidence to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at email@example.com. You can also call him at 647 826 4335.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com