Our client, a small public accounting firm located in mid town Toronto, is looking for a Manager, Assurance & Accounting. In this role, the successful candidate will oversee assurance and non-assurance engagements directly related to client engagements in accordance with Firm and professional standards. This opportunity will allow you to gain valuable experience and lead directly to partnership track.
- Providing advice on complex accounting and auditing issues
- Researching and responding to queries under ASPE standards
- Assisting in providing practical solutions on auditing issues to engagement teams
- Participating in the firm annual quality monitoring program
- Transferring knowledge attained through conferences/training sessions and assisting with the development of tools and materials used in firm training
Education And Professional Skills/Knowledge
- 3-5 years of professional experience in a public accounting firm
- Professional designation required (CPA)
- Advanced accounting and tax skills
- Highly organized and effective coordinator
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at email@example.com.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com