Our client, a large publicly traded global asset company, is hiring a Senior Financial Analyst. As they continue to expand their portfolio, they are looking for a dedicated professional to join the team at their downtown office.
- Prepare financial forecasts, track operating results of subsidiaries and articulate findings to key stakeholders
- Actively participate in the annual 5-year business planning process, including the consolidation and analyses of budgets and the preparation of consolidated management reports and presentations
- Ad-hoc analysis and presentations on platform financial and operational results
- Special projects as required
- Bachelor's degree in commerce/finance
- CPA designation
- 2 - 3 years of progressive Big 4 public accounting firm experience preferred or 3 years in a public company with progressive reporting experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume in confidence to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call him at 647 826 4335.