Accounts Payable Associate
Job Code/ Req#:
Oak Brook, Illinois
6 month Contract
A Client in Oak Brook, IL is seeking a Accounts Payable Associate to add to their team on a contract basis. The Accounts Payable Associate will have an opportunity to perform the invoice three-way-match reconciliation process. This role will be responsible for responding to vendor inquiries, and ongoing interaction with the merchandising and warehouse business partners to resolve invoice discrepancies and vendor questions.
Knowledge & Experience
- Associates degree or relevant work experience.
- 2 years experience in a large corporate high-volume A/P environment, to include in-depth understanding of vendor relationships and billing practices, payment terms, and vendor payment processing.
- Understanding of accounting and finance relative to Accounts Payables and inventory, with knowledge of the cross-functional impacts and consequences generated from finance and receiving transactions.
- Connect cross-functionally and develop effective internal and external working relationships with members of Procurement, warehouse management, and the vendor community. Ability to understand, investigate and resolve problems using root-cause research skills
- Must have experience in Microsoft Office, specifically basic skills in Word and strong skills in Excel (knowledge of formulas and pivot tables).
- Ability to compose reports and correspondence using good business vocabulary and proper grammar and construction.
- Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- AA - Associate of Arts
For immediate consideration, please send your resume in word.doc format to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference #4725. LOCAL CANDIDATE ONLY. No C2C.