Seeking an organized, self-directed, and team-oriented Accounts Payable Specialist responsible for accurately verifying and processing vendor invoices for various divisions within dynamic organization. The Accounts Payable Specialist will provide excellent customer service by communicating clearly and professionally with customers, colleagues, and management. Core responsibilities include:
- Researching product-related invoices including contacting vendors for revised invoices and routing issues to the appropriate division for reconciliation
- Entering invoices into system accurately and timely.
- Tracking outstanding invoice issues and updating Accounts Payable Supervisor weekly on unresolved items.
- Verifying and mailing vendor payments weekly.
- Researching and reconciling vendor statements.
- Addressing and resolving inquiries for internal and external customers.
- Offering solutions on process improvements to develop best practices.
- Gathering invoice supporting documentation for audits.
- Assisting with testing of system upgrades and/or changes. Updating system documentation as needed.
- Participating on special projects as needed.
- Associates Degree in Accounting or Business. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- At least 2 years of Accounts Payable work experience
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP. Proficient Excel skills
International Financial Group helps with effective resume development, career coaching, and interview preparation to give you an edge in securing your next employment opportunity. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply.
We are an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to deliver a customized strategy that exceeds the needs and expectations of our candidates and clients. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim / transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits, while never compromising quality.
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.