Senior Financial Analyst - Lead
Our Fortune 500 client is targeting a high potential finance professional who has the leadership ability to report financials into corporate headquarters and bandwidth to grow into a management role in the near future.
- Function as finance liaison to assigned branch offices, providing direct support regarding financial results and projections.
- Presents recommendations to management based on analysis completed personally or by others who the incumbent may supervise.
- Prepares at least one financial statement or public report (balance sheet, statement of cash flows, etc.).
- Responsible for most complex activities associated with general ledger, financial reports, and budget analysis.
- Produces timely, accurate and reliable financial information, including preparation of P&L, balance sheets, and group consolidations.
- May post accruals/prepayments, reconcile intercompany accounts, P&L and balance sheet accounts, manage & control the fixed asset register, capital expenditure controls & reporting, produce monthly consolidation reporting pack, produce statutory accounts, compute corporate tax (in conjunction with tax function) and/or analyze cost center reporting.
- Create and maintain accurate budgets and forecasts in collaboration with operations and management.
- Create and communicate consultant bonus calculations.
- Work in conjunction with operations and finance teams to develop new methods of reporting that better reflect operational results.
Qualified candidates please submit your resume to: email@example.com
- Bachelor's degree (Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration)
- 5 or more years of related work experience required
- Broad knowledge of accounting practices/principles and preparation of strategic recommendations to management
- Proficiency in MS Excel application and functions
- Ability to function independently without on-site management supervision
- CPA, MBA or other financial certification