Get ready to bring your original ideas and means of analyzing data with you to your new job! We are hiring an extremely analytical and curious Senior Financial Analyst for a corporate team with a Fortune 500 client. Expertise in areas such as SQL, PowerPivot, DAX will be beneficial as you slice and dice data you pull from the cube! $60-90K + bonus. Senior Finance Analyst with experience building reports with PowerBI other strong data visualization skills are required. Target experience is 3-9 years..
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop reports and conduct analysis that aligns with business goals and needs.
- Analyze data within the global warehouse, which contains revenue, compensation, and expense information. Research new data elements that might better help us understand performance. Ensure data quality is sufficient for reporting.
- Propose new methods of data discovery utilizing various data tools to increase the speed and / or scope of current reporting and analysis.Work on special projects that enhance our understanding of the business, both internally and externally.
- Leverage large data sets to uncover business patterns, trends, and opportunities for revenue growth.
- Provide requirements for IT to use in development of new data elements to be integrated into the data warehouse and perform testing on these elements.
- 3 or more years of experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related area of study (i.e. quantitative coursework in Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, or Economics).
- Expertise in any of the following: Microsoft PowerPivot, Power BI, DAX, R, SQL.
- Strong analytical skills – able to analyze, manipulate, and interpret large amounts of data.
- Strong technical skills – able to function in Excel at a very high skill level and able to integrate new data discovery techniques.
- Self-driven – able to solve complex business inquiries with little guidance from leaders.
- Pursuit of CFA and/or MBA
Qualified candidates please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org