Our client is targeting a high potential finance professional who has the personality to work with a all levels of the organization. When you arrive at work you will enter their new, a state of the art, headquarters that offer such luxuries as a fireplace, gym (track), and patio area that resembles a downtown rooftop lounge! Great role, great company, great opportunity!
Financial Analyst Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze and summarize key variances for management
- Compile and analyze expense budgets and prepare annual budgets
- Serve as main financial resource for the Select Group
- Prepare annual bonus and earnout calculations
- Analyze, compile and maintain the region's budget and general ledger
- Participate in special projects related to the region and division, as they arise
- Prepare financial reports
Senior Financial Analyst Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration)
- 3 or more years of related work experience required
- Proficiency in MS Excel application and functions
Our client offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Qualified candidates email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org