**Continuous Improvement Leader**
This position will be responsible for organizing, evaluating, planning and implementing process improvement in business processes and procedures in collaboration with business leaders as well as ensure the organization meets all corporate compliance requirements for the business organization.
- Responsible for analyzing existing processes and identify process improvement initiatives by working with core function leaders including implementing standard process improvement techniques throughout the process.
- Lead critical projects to ensure efficient and cost-savings strategies.
- Accountable for the tracking and oversight of process improvement initiatives to meet project timelines and to ensure senior leadership is well-versed in the progress surrounding business initiatives.
- Establish and maintain performance metrics to measure program success and develop systems to regularly review metrics to improve processes. Develop process description documents, instructions and training material. Participate in training of personnel.
- Ensure the organization adheres to corporate compliance requirements as well as organize appropriate communication channels to educate the organization on its requirements.
- Work closely with the International team to identify and implement solutions for process improvement at the direction of the Compliance Officer.
- Act as a back-up for key functional SAP positions.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting, Business Administration/Management or equivalent certification and or comparable experience within manufacturing/distribution industry with experience in process improvement strategies.
Experience: Proficient in MS Office; specifically, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
2 – 3 years previous experience within organizations engaged in process improvement projects within manufacturing/distribution environment. Large ERP system experience. Finance/Accounting background.
Strong analytical and communication skills (oral and written).
Proven persuasive skills with capacity to convey new ideas to management and recognize potential obstacles related to successful program implementation.
Qualified candidates please email resumes to email@example.com