Skip Trace Agent
Job Code/ Req#:
A Financial Institution in Naperville, IL is seeking a Skip Trace Agent to work along side collector call center agents to locate client phone numbers when client contact information is out of date and the agents are not able to locate a client.
Role and Responsibilities
- Help Collections and Servicing in efforts to locating customers who are passed due or when mail is returned
- Skip Tracer efforts are used when we have exhausted attempts to reach customer by phone/mail
- Use the tools provided by the bank to locate phone numbers and Address
- Maintain accurate and timely information and records in banks system
- Ensure compliance with government regulations internal policies, procedures and guidelines for the purpose of audit and compliance
- 2 Late nights per week 11am to 8pm shift
- 2 days per week + Friday 8am to 5pm
- No Saturday Requirement
Top must have skills:
- Oral & Written Communications skill
- 1-3 years of customer service experience
- Proficient PC Skills including but not limited to Microsoft excel, word access, etc. (filtering info on spreadsheets will be important in this role)
- Effectively deals with change and shifting Priorities
- Proven Ability to multi-task, Prioritize work land and mean deadlines.
Nice to have skills:
- Previous banking experience/product knowledge
- Microsoft Excel
- High School
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.