Accounting Manager - Reconciliation Team
A publicly traded, industry leader is hiring an Accounting Manager to lead their global account reconciliation process. The position is with an organization Forbes called one of America's Best Employers and Chief Executive magazine named one of the Best Companies for Leaders. This NW suburban client is looking for an Accounting Manager with leadership skills and hands on reconciliation experience who is systems savvy. The compensation will be comprised of a six-figure base plus a bonus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the implementation and global roll out of a new reconciliation tool
- Drive improvements in the reconciliation process and the overall quality of the balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Strengthen our reporting of reconciling items and monthly results, as well as the adherence to the company’s finance policy manual.
- Monitor the quality and timeliness of the monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Participate in testing applications relating to upgrades and application/system modifications
- Guidance the off-shore reconciliation teams
- Assist in on-boarding efforts for recently acquired companies
- Manage a team of three
- Participate in SOX compliance audits
- Lead financial data extraction, insight, and analysis
- Bachelors in Accounting
- 7-12 years of experience
- Experience in managing a team
- Experience using automated reconciliation software solutions
For consideration, email your resume to: email@example.com