Our client, a large financial institution located in the New York City area is looking for Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) consultants for a 4-6 month stress testing project. The consultant will evaluate internal controls, processes, policies and mechanisms to ensure that they are adequate, effective and in compliance with regulatory principles, industry standards, and generally accepted auditing standards (GAAS). Areas of focus will be in any of the following, depending on experience:
Technology Change/Third Party Risk – CCAR experience working with different technologies, system development life-cycle (SDLC), data quality and governance, and IT general controls.
Capital - CCAR experience as it relates to capital planning, capital policy, Basel, RWA, Risk Assessment, and Scenario design
Wholesale - CCAR, Basel, Governance, Technology, and Data
Operational Risk - Risk ID, Scenario design, and Governance
- 5+ years of experience in large banks/financial institutions.
- Internal Audit experience helpful - CCAR experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field
- CPA, CISA, or PMP certification a plus
If interested please email resumes to: email@example.com.