IFG - International Financial Group is growing again! Our business development team, comprised of designated accounting professionals, is looking to add a new member. Acting as a human capital consultant, specialized in the mid-to-senior level accounting and finance space, the Director of Business Development's responsibilities will include:
- Conduct direct sales of IFG's accounting and finance human capital solutions
- Establish and maintain deep client relationships through face-to-face meetings
- Plan and execute strategic sales approach to build an active book of business
- Work with the recruitment team to identify and coordinate candidates for placement
- Meet and exceed sales and activity metrics
The successful candidate for this role will be a designated accountant (CPA - CA, CMA, CGA), who is looking to maximize their earnings and leverage their experience, education and designation. The individual will be passionate about client-facing opportunities and loves working in a fast paced, team environment. If you are a fit, please submit your profile today!
What Makes Us Cool
- CPA designation dues covered
- Collaborative team environment
- Start-up culture in an established organisation
- Located in the heart of downtown Toronto in Canada's tallest building
- Free lunch Fridays!
- Company sponsored social events
If your qualifications are a match and you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com today!