Our growing client who recently made the move into a new downtown headquarters is hiring a Controller.
In addition to great upward mobility, they offers a generous compensation package, including a competitive salary, bonus potential, medical and dental insurance, and a 401(k) with a match.
This client offers their Controller the opportunity to rotated into a other areas of interest such as marketing, financial planning, etc!
- Prepare annual budget, year-end compilation work papers, financial statements, and notes
- Financial statements and reports preparation
- Variance analysis and resolutions on income statement and expense reports
- Manage cash and prepare monthly cash reports
- File monthly, quarterly, and annual filings for surplus lines taxes and stamping fees
- Review surplus lines computations for non-admitted policy placements
- Review bank reconciliations, company and vendor checks, AR aging reports, revenue analysis reports, company payables reports, installment billing schedules, and general ledger account reconciliations.
- Provide annual tax work papers
- Enter and maintain employees' information in payroll and benefits systems
- Process payroll, employee 401(k) withholding funding, and HRA and FSA participant payments
- Bachelor's degree required
- Active CPA required
- 7+ years of experience in the financial services industry
- Microsoft Office (Advanced Excel. Proficient Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.)
Qualified candidates, please email your resume to email@example.com