Attn: All Corporate Accountants! Brand new role looking to add to the team due to tremendous growth! Great team.
Company: Technology Service Company (SEC filer)
Position: Corporate Accountant
Supervisor: Manager – Internal Accounting & Reporting
Location: Chicago (NW suburbs)
The Corporate Accountant position is directly involved in posting journal entries and preparing monthly balance sheet account analyses. This position may also assist the accounting team in other month end activities and special projects as needed.
- Prepare journal entries and balance sheet analysis with reconciliation to the general ledger in monthly and quarterly basis
- Perform accounting research for higher level topics
- Responsible for accounting of internal use software
- Special projects as necessary involving accounting, reporting or operating aspects of the company
- Performs month-end account analysis
- Other accounting duties as assigned
- Ability to take full ownership of assignments and be self-motivated
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure of time constraints.
- Must be detail oriented, well organized, and have the ability to prioritize work and be able to work accurately with numbers.Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required, CPA or progress towards CPA preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in accounting-related work (Big 4 or large corporation experience a plus)
- Previous work experience in general accounting duties, account reconciliations, and general ledger.
- Intermediate to advanced level experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
For immediate and serious consideration please send me your most up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org