International Financial Group (IFG) is seeking a INTERIM SENIOR COST ACCOUNTANT with extensive MANUFACTURING accounting experience for our client, a mid-sized manufacturing company with revenue of $40 million.
The assignment will last 5 to 8 weeks initially with extensions and additional projects probable.
Must have skills for the project include:
· Strong general accounting skills and experience within a mid or large sized manufacturing company
· Extensive knowledge of standard costing and standard cost setup
· Strong manufacturing ERP cost system skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong balance sheet account reconciliation skills including strong skills to improve the current reconciliation process
· A Bachelors in Accounting is a must for this position
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this contract position in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com.