Finance Manager (Sales Support Team) - Lead
This position will serve as the primary liaison and finance representative providing financial support for North America Sales.
The position will be responsible for ensuring the completion of the following:
- Manage monthly sales and key performance indicator (KPI) reporting
- Monthly analysis for drivers that affect sales results and the impact to the full year forecast
- Drive annual sales planning process, including setting of sales quota
- Contribute to cross-functional projects that enhance company profitability
- Identification of risks and opportunities
- Provide leadership within the Finance department, both directly and indirectly, including;
- Actively participate in and when called upon to lead Finance driven projects and initiatives'
- Create effective relationships with shared service groups to ensure service excellence
- Deliver consistent effort towards improving business processes within Sales and Finance departments
- Where applicable, mentor junior Finance associates in both their work and their careers
This key position requires a self-starter capable of operating in a fast-paced environment, able to handle pressure well, and is detailed oriented. Ability to carry out assigned tasks timely, accurately and efficiently a must. Excellent communication skills, both oral and written. Proven track record in adding value to companies and executive staff. Cognos, Hyperion and Smartview experience a plus.
- BS Accounting or Finance / MBA preferred
- 7-10 years Financial Analyst / Controller experience
- Cognos, Hyperion and Smartview experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Proven track record in adding value to companies and executive staff
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org